Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter

Friday, November 03, 2006

The first time...

..that I laid my eyes on him. I will never, ever forget it.
April 2004.

It was my 3rd day at a new job. I was told that I needed to "see him" to have some
things that I needed set up.

He was rushing around like he was on a mission.
He barely stopped walking to hear my request.
He made some smart-ass comment when I told him what I needed.
A box for in-coming mail.

"And you need this today?" he asked me, slightly annoyed.
I shook my head yes.
"No one even knows youre here!" He said sarcastically.
"Who the hell is going to be sending you mail today?" He snickered.
He shook his head and kept walking.

It made me laugh, but I was annoyed.
I even cursed him under my breath.
Jackass.
I think I'm gonna hate him, I thought.

The next day, I had my little mailbox at my assigned mailstop.
"That's what I'm talkin' about" I said out loud to no one in particular.
"Give me my damn mailbox!" I laughed at myself. I am so funny!

He is still sarcastic and he still makes me laugh.
Only I never ended up hating him like I thought.
I love him. And that's all I have to say about that.

Funny how things change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home