Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I love him..and now he knows it..

"I love you, baby" I just said softly, as I kissed him on his cheek.
His arms wrapped around me.

As soon as those words came out of my mouth, I wondered why.
I have said it to him many times..but never with so much..so much passion.
I actually meant that shit.

I had just played the big joker. No more trump cards left.
That was it. A brutha done broke this sister down.

I quickly looked up at him..he grinned and let out a laugh.
He actually looked embarassed.
But not half as embarassed as me. It just came out so freely.
Like that is what I was supposed to say at that exact moment.

I backed away from him and said "What? did I just say that?
I don't love you!--Go to work!"

I playfully pushed him out the door,
and checked him out real quick.
"Damn.." I said out loud.
He smiled at me.

He looks good today.
I bought him the tie that he was wearing and
he was rockin it like only a sexy man can!

We both laughed, but the truth is, I do love him
and if he never knew before, he knows now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home