Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter

Friday, July 08, 2005

101 Random Things About Me

~you might be surprised~
1. I am a single mom and I am not bitter about it because
2. my son is the most important person in the my life ever but
3. I locked him in the car by accident when he was a baby
4. I love coffee without sugar, lotsa milk and
5. I like hot tea..but not as much as coffee
6. I depend on my friends more than my family
7. I have a cousin, and we barely spoke for years and years apparently because
8. he had some opinions about me from along time ago that are no longer valid but
9. now I love him to death and
10. we talk a lot and get along well
11. There are 2 sexy men in my life
12. one of them I work with and
13. the other I met thru a friend of mine
14. I love them both.
15. neither of them love me back but
16. I don’t care.
17. They serve 2 different needs in my life
18. One of them hurt my feelings, but
19. I will get over that shit.
20. The other one has dread locks and
21. leaves his hair ties all over my house
22. he’s caught up, but refuses to acknowledge it
23. my son’s father has been trying to get back together with me for 5 years.
24. That’s how long it has been since we broke up.
25. I broke up with him because he is a cheater
26. I will never trust him..ever
27. our relationship is a love-hate.
28. more hate than love.
29. He comes around when he feels like it and when he does
30. he bitches and complains and acts a fool most of the time
31. He pays no child support but I have filed a case against him
32. I suppose it’s lost in the system. Whatever
33. I had 2 relationships that lasted exactly 6 years
34. I lived with both of these men
35. I think I have a six year itch.
36. I told my last man that he would only have me for 6 years but
37. it only lasted 2. shudda been 2 months.
38. that’s when I knew shit was not gonna work
39. I hate selfish and self centered people
40. I have a 1 brother he is married
41. His wife is fabulous.
42. they have a boy child as well
43. my dad died in 1988
44. I was 21 years old
45. I think that was the worst day of my life thus far
46. my mom and I have a good relationship
47. I can say anything (including bad words) to her
48. she says them too!
49. She gave birth to me 8 days after turning 16
50. she had my brother a month shy of turning 15
51. I am very philosophical
52. All my friends hang out at my place
53. someone once said that I need a revolving front door
54. I give pretty good advice most of the time
55. I think I am the funniest person that I know
56. People have gone as far as to call me clever.
57. I take that as a complement.
58. I am a smoker but
59. I only drink socially if at all
60. I am a perfume freak
61. I have at least 50 different scents
62. I am also a purse freak and
63. I love shoes but
64. I wear flip-flops mostly everywhere
65. I use the “F” word way too much and
66. I also use “really?” whenever I get a chance
67. My new word is “clearly” I say that a lot too
68. I never get enough sleep because
69. I usually stay up past midnight during the week and
70. I am usually 5 minutes late for work every day
71. I hate being late but
72. Dr. Phil says I love being late. That’s why I am late
73. I think Dr. Phil’s book “Relationship Rescue” is the best self-help book I have ever read
74. I choose my battles wisely
75. Either you love me or you hate me there is no in-between
76. I love it when a man smells good because
77. smelling good makes a man 50 percent more fuckable
78. I spend way too much money on dumb shit
79. I hate fast food
80. I prefer to cook and I am good at it
81. I was engaged once but
82. I have never been married and for the most part
83. I enjoy being single
84. I have 12 earrings in 1 ear. I have had them since 1983
85. I also have my nose pierced.
86. I let my son get his ear pierced when he was 7
87. I read my horoscope daily and
88. I own Tarot cards
89. I have one really good male friend.
90. We hang out a few nights a week together but
91. I have never slept with him
92. my favorite color is red
93. I love MAC lipglass
94. I believe that true love exists
95. I believe that what goes around comes around
96. I wear my pajamas out in public sometimes
97. I sleep with a fan on every night
98. I love Eric Jerome Dickey books, but
99. I haven’t read a book in 2 years
100. I have a magic 8 ball
101. This took me about 20 minutes to do and has been fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home