Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter

Thursday, December 21, 2006

The Vacation...the final days

We were in Key West, and I had "duty" with the boys.
Karen and Kris were going to some butterfly place.

The boys both had money, and we walked around to all the shops.
It was an interesting little place. I let the boys both buy
brass knuckles and T-shirts that said "If you see da police,
Warna Brutha" With the WB logo.

Fucking Hilarious.

I called sexy man, and we talked for about 15 minutes.
He missed me! And man, I felt a little guilty.
Okay. A lot guilty.
There was just no (good) reason for me to be doing
this shit. What the fuck? Why?
I guess only I could answer that.

Anyway, since we were only in Key West for a few hours,
the boys and I headed back to the boat after we did a little
browsing. I was tired, from the night before, and I wanted
to go to the pool and take a nap.

I saw my Farnsworth, and he told me his schedule for the
rest of the day. Damn, they just be workin a brutha to death.

We were gonna in Mexico the next day,
so we didn't make any hook-up plans.
Besides, I needed a break.

A break to get my head together.

Farnsworth worked by the pool, so I saw him all the time.
I would just watch him work, pretending to catch some rays.
Karen and Kris pretty much acted like asses when he was around,
and that of course, pissed me off. He didn't want me talking to them
about him, because he didn't want them to snitch him out.
Understandable.

We had lots of fun stuff planned in Mexico, the first day, we went
to the beach all day, and the next, we drove dune buggies all
around Mexico and then went to the beach.
We had a lot of fun and the boys loved it!
When we got back on the boat, it was time to head out to sea.
Again.

Farnsworth and I hooked-up that night. We basically kept private
things private. We didn't ask a lot of questions, but we talked
about surface shit. Daily shit. Boat shit. Work shit.

The boy woke up in the middle of the night, and was trying to
turn the light on, and we were cracking up. He turned the light
on and just stared at us, and got up and went to the bathroom, and
went back to his bed. Farnsworth smiled at me, and I poked my
finger into his dimple. He said.."I hope our kids look like him
(pointing to the boy) but have dimples like me..."

Huh?

No seriously.

What did you just say?

Lawdhammercy.

I told him, that when we get back to Baltimore, I wanted him
to get off the boat. To come live with me...to just come with me.


I was serious, but I already knew the answer..

He laughed and said that he could not do that..

Okay. You can't say that I didn't try.

The next to last night he explained that he could not come
to my room, nor could he be near my room on the last
night. Too many people running around picking up
luggage, etc.
We would have to do our final booty smacking sometime
the following afternoon..the last full day on the boat.

I saw him early that morning, when I got to the pool.
He winked and put up 1 finger and then pointed down.
1:00pm in my room.

I nodded my head.

I decided at that moment, that I was gonna ask this man
once more, to quit this fucking boat, and come home with me.
I did.
And he didn't.

We said our goodbyes. He hugged me up tight.
He said " I luvya babygurl" and I know he was telling the truth.
I didn't say anything.
I was too sad to speak.

We did not exchange numbers, or email addresses.
The last thing he said to me was "If you need to get in touch with me to
tell me the baby has my dimples...you will figure out how to, right?"

Right.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

omigod.

December 22, 2006 12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol whoa...sounds like u had a great time...but lets hope for no baby

January 06, 2007 1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home