Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter

Friday, December 29, 2006

That is not my job!

The boy woke me up EARLY on Christmas day. Before 7am.
"Come'on mom..GET UP! I wanna open my presents!"

I dragged myself out of bed, and went to make coffee.
Sexy man was coming for breakfast. This was the first
Christmas that we would actually be together.

He came over a little while later, and the 3 of us ate breakfast.
It was nice. After we ate, I was in the kitchen cleaning up.
"Why don't you call Papa B?" I said.
I didn't get an answer.
Sexy man was in the boys room with him.
The boy was going over his gifts, and
showing sexy man some of the video games he got.
They were in there just chatting away.

FYI..."Papa B" is the father of 'the boy'
"Papa G" is sexy man.
It's a damn shame, that even though Papa G has
only been around for a few years, that he is, in the boy's
opinion, on the same playing field as his own father.

"Ty.." I said again, "Why don't you call Papa B?"
He came out of his room and into the kitchen.
"Because I don't want to" he whispered.
"Why are you whispering?" I asked, also in a whisper.
"Because, I don't want Papa G to hear us talking about
"the father that's on my birth certificate!"

Huh?
It's like that?
Wow.

A few hours later when sexy man left, I went outside
and called baby daddy.
The phone rang, but I got his voice mail.

I left a message. "It's me...call me...bye."
I didn't hear from him the rest of the day.

The boy and I went to my Auntie's house for dinner around 4pm.
When we left at 10pm, I called baby daddy again.
This time, I didn't leave a message.
I was kinda pissed at the whole situation.
He bitches and moans constantly about not seeing the boy,
but this is the shit I get. This is always what I get.

He never called me or his child on Christmas.
Or the next day.

On the 3rd day, I woke up to the following message, left at 7am.

"Brenda. You are SO fucked up!! Lemme guess..you begged and begged
Tyler to call me on Christmas, and he refused. Why couldn't you have
MY SON call HIS FATHER on Christmas? You're such a fucking
bitch! You're so fucked up! This is bullshit. This is bullshit.
This is fucking bullshit. You KNEW I had gifts for him. Yet you
REFUSE to let me see him. On FUCKING CHRISTMAS!
You're a fucking bitch, and I will see you in court. I hope you
get to feel what it's like to not see or talk to your son.
I am filing for custody."

I take a deep breath and dial his number.

"You have a lot of nerve leaving that bullshit-ass message
on my phone." I said.

And then he started.
Basically, he said that I never called him on Christmas. At all.
Then he changed his story and said that he knew I called but,
was not answering his phone at 10pm so that I could tell
him that the boy was asleep and that he could not see him.
Then I was all kinds of bitches. Then he hung up on me.

That was yesterday, and he has not called back.
He has not made the effort to call the boy, either.
(the boy has HIS OWN cell phone, that his father is
more than welcome to call whenever he wants, it
is the boy's decision whether or not to answer)

So, as always, this is my fault.
It is my fault because I didn't MAKE the boy
call his father. (His father seems to think that "I"
should punish the boy if he refuses to make a phone call,
ummm...not happening. I choose my battles way wiser than that)

I guess it is also "my fault" that baby daddy didn't attempt
to call his own child. And for some reason, baby daddy thinks that I
should facilitate their relationship. That I should make excuses
for baby daddy whenever he lies, doesn't show up, or doesn't call.

Okay..the boy is not 3. And I used to do that shit when the boy was
small. But I decided that baby daddy needs to take responsibility for
his relationship with his child. I take care of everything.
I make sure he has a place to live.
Food.
Entertainment.
Homework done.
Gets up for school.
Eats lunch.
Is warm and safe.
Is happy.
I take care of him when he is sick.

So, now this asshole is telling me that it is ALSO my
responsibility to make sure he has a relationship with
his son? Please. That is not my job, and I won't do it.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GURL!!! my BD used to do that shit. i told him its is not my responisbility. all i can do is ask. i can't make my son call him. and you did better than me. cause i sho wouldn't have called him! my BD daddy didn't call till the day after Christmas and i just handed the phone to one of my kids. i guess he was so involved with his new son that it didn't cross his mind to call his other kids. i don't even let it get to me. thats shit used to burn me up. now i don't even think about it nor do i even notice when he doesn't do it. he tried to get mad at me last summer because i don't have the kids call him on his birthday and father's day. nigga please. they talk to their father on father's day and their father's birthday... its not my fault its not you!

December 29, 2006 9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have mercy. Men who know they are sorry will do anything ANYTHING to flip that mess around on the female that's doing everything making them look like the ass they are.

If he were so "adamant" about seeing his "son" then he'd have shown the hell up, gifts in hand, and handled his business.

It's not your responsibility OR your son's to MAKE "babydaddy" BE a daddy. That's on him. That's why he's so aggressive. If he can flip it and talk crazy, then it makes HIM feel better. It still doesn't change the fact that he doesn't do anything productive for his son.

Ugh.

December 30, 2006 1:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

obviously he knows that your son doesn't want to talk to him, I don't understand why he is mad at you. After all, he is the adult and if he had all of these gifts for him, he should have called his son. No matter what, there is no excuse for not calling or visiting on holidays, birthdays, etc. he is ruining the relationship between them by not being reliable.

December 30, 2006 7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get the F*^% outta here?! You don't expect a child to call a parent on ANY holiday. He is the adult, he could and should have picked up the phone. He chooses to not take responsibilty and his son is not blind to that. So sad...his loss.

January 06, 2007 1:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Austrian Sigmund Freud is known as the father of psychoanalysis yet people have (mental) health problems because of their disfavor, illustrating the preditory purpose of this discipline, this individual.
These people.
Of course Hitler was Austrian. Glock, maker of the semi-automatic gun favored by the most ruthless of black street gangs, the Bloods and the Crips, is Austrian.
RedBull Energy drink, Buwdeiser both Austrian.

The Holocaust was foreshadowing, yet another example of the Jews sacrificing to help the disfavored::::
1. 1492 exodus from Spain.
2. Spread throughout Europe as clue to heathen Christians worshipping a false god.
3. "Quasi-Holocaust claim" contradicting boss.
The Apocalypse (or an Apocalyptic event) will be initiated by an Austrian. When the national referendum to allow foreign-born individuals to run for president is introduced I recommend you DEFY and vote NO!! In the years prior to this vote the gods will send POWERFUL clues suggesting the IMPORTANCE OF DEFIANCE.

It will be the Koreans. There may not even be any invasion:::They gods will scapegoat them telepathically.
Black people like the ones who terrorized Korean businesses during the 1992 riots in California will be executed. I have personal reinforcing evidence.
This time the holocaust will be black.

Italy's boot is a clue showing the god's intent with the Romans.
Oshkosh. Oshkosh is a clue just as Lake Michigan and Green Bay are clues::::
Oshkosh is the ejaculate clue:::Life springs forth from this city.
Expect your traditional Second Coming of Christ to come from Oshkosh, Wisconsin. Consistant with the possibility of matrilinial lineage it may be the mother's family from the Lake Winnebago area fulfilling some "Manifest Destiny" bullshit theater::::You see Manifest Destiny all around you (corporate). Expect the white man's god's prophecy to be fulfilled.

1. Corporate sourcing violently punished::::
They suggest the whole "sourcing" era, where it is positioned that their brain-less clones obtained product from China and other Asian countries for the lowest possible price, will be punished violently if the gods elect to employ the "Chinese invasion" script.
One of the reasons it was so important to get out before 1980 or before the end of each 20-year war-revelry cycle (1960, 1980, 2000, 2020, etc).

2. Deception of Southern rednecks to blame for Republican control:::::
Republicans, party of preditory disfavored, keep guns available. Easy gun availablility is an "open door" for the gods, a tool used to prey on the disfavored.
Republicans, party of preditory disfavored, gave you the Clinton impeachment theater 1998.
Republican loyalty is why noone cares that rednecks are set up for the slaughter.

The Simpsons offered many clues to the disfavored, not the least of which the frequent references to "pack/mob mentality".

ANYTIME you feel "peaked", experience craving or ANY thought disturbance where you want or like something irrationally (ex:::Halloween) IT IS THEM TRYING TO HURT YOU!!!!!! "MAgic" is used EXCLUSIVELY to hurt the disfavor:::The fuel of disfunction::::::addiction, homosexuality, crack babies.
There are subtle (sub)conscious tactics they can employ with the computer to make you think as if you are cooperating when they really are pushing you into your offense. Your (great-)grandparents were pushed into a disgregard for their descendants and their children were pushed into being sell-out whores. Parents who are sell out whores often have children with gay experiences.

This isn’t about reals and clones. This is about the brains and the brain-less:::The brain-less are families who have been OUT FOR GENERATIONS!!!!
This is the key which unlocks the god’s puzzle.

Kosher is a favor bestowed upon the Jews. The South eats LOTS of pork and there is a oyster bar on every corner.
It's kinda like liquor stores in the ghetto. This is the kind of irony the gods laugh about.

gods got rid of the retarded woman who lived across the street, prior to the fall of 2006 so your handiwork wouldn't stare you in the face while there was so much attention.
gods took similar evansive manuvers w/ bi-racial.

Bill Clinton wasn't impeached because he lied.
Bill Clinton wasn't impeached because he was orally copulated.
Bill Clinton was impeached because it was 1998.

Women are the favored gender:::Those who understand what it means to be a woman are already halfway there.
The purpose of the masculinization of women of the last 40 years was to pave the way for The End.

HOW TO PRAY:::1. I'm sorry for what I've done wrong. 2. I don't want to sccumb to temptation and make any more mistakes. 3. I want to fix my problems. 4. Please don't hurt me.

We will ALL be held to the responsibilities entrusted to us, no matter what temptations contradict this.

If you don't do the right thing you're going to do the wrong thing, and the right thing to do is to ACTIVELY fix your problems and pursue the favor of the gods.
If you're not working hard to fix your problems, if you don't creatively work to get the hell off Earth then you will be consumed by it, by the reverse positioning-institutions they instilled as temptations::::popular culture, democracy, materialism.

American space tourist returned after 13 days in space::::"The first thing he noticed about Earth is…the smell." They don't want people coming back. They WILL do things like this:::It's intent is to prevent people from returning, either for favorite expeiences, sports, etc. and proof my Situation had to fail:::It woud have commanded much attention from the other planets.

April 25, 2007 1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home