Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I think I heard Angels sing...

I am just going to drop this post, like I have NOT been MISSING for the past half of a year.


Yep..just like that.

The first time that I saw him, I was walking to my desk. He had dealings at my job.

I wondered his nationality, he looked...ummm...Spanish, maybe? Something. Not American..
his skin was tan. He had dark hair. He was hot. Smokin. Sexy. Damn him.

He was standing on the opposite side from where I work, but he looked annoyed,
so I asked him if he needed help.

"No.." he said with his thick accent. "Someone will come..don't worry about me.."

"But I do worry about you.." I said with a smile. "That's my job!"

Well, not really. But there is nothing worse than a pissed off car dealer.

"Oh.." he said, like he was trying to flirt.."it's your job to keep me happy?"

I just gave him a smirk, and thinking to myself... I could make you happy, alright.

I saw him a few times a week, he was always at the same counter, always waiting for someone
to come help him. "Damn, these bitches!" I thought to myself.

Why is this man always waiting for someone to help him? Can't someone just..help him?

We always spoke. I always asked him if he was good. He had sexy dimples when he smiled.

One day, I was sitting at my desk. He was standing at the counter behind my desk.
"Pssssst..." he said quietly. "Can I get some help?" he whispered.
I got up and walked over to him. "Whassup sweetie?" I said. "Whatcha need?"

He just wanted to make small talk. He asked me my name, and wanted to know how long I have worked there. One of his buddies came up along side him, and they just gave each other a look.


I didn't get it.

He asked me for my number. "My cell?" I asked, confused.
"No, your number here" he said. "I don't want to call you on your cell phone, just yet" he said

"ummm...okay" I said. I wrote my work number on a piece of paper that he handed me.
"I'll call you" he said.

And he did. I didn't know what to say. I was confused as to what exactly he wanted.
I asked what I was doing later that evening.

Ahhh..I get it now..he wants to hang out!

He told me to call him later that evening and I said I would.
I didn't.

He came into work a few days later and asked me why I didn't call.
I told him that I didn't know. He said "Well, give me your cell number, I will call you!"
I rattled off my cell number. I turned away and smiled.


He called me around 5:30 that evening. He wanted to know what I was doing that night.
"Well, my son has baseball at 7." I said. "I should be done around 9:30 ish"

He said he would call me later.
He called right when the game was starting. He could hear all the kids yelling and he said that he would call me after the game. He called.
We talked for about an hour and I found out a lot about him. He is funny. He was in the US Army. He is an American Citizen. He speaks four languages. He has 2 sons that live with him. He is divorced.
His ex-wife gives him the blues. ~LOL~

I liked him. And apparently, he liked me too.

He called me the next day at work and we talked for a few minutes. He said that he would be around later that evening, if I wanted to go out. Being non-commital, as I usually am, I told him to call me and I would see.

When he called, I was laid out on the couch watching the Mets game. He wanted to come over to my place and hang out. Hmmmm..not sure if that is going to work out. I told him that my son was home, and that I just couldn't roll out like that. He said that he was coming my way, (we live about an hour apart) and that he would call when he got close.

He called and I didn't answer the phone. I couldn't. Someone was at my house.
yep. Sexy man. I was conflicted! I didn't know what to do. I called him back, and told him
some half ass story about being tired. ~whatever~ I know. I suck.

The next time he called, he got a little luckier. My son was away for the night, and he wanted me to come out. "I am already in my pajamas" I said, trying to make excuses.

"Here's what I want you to do.." he said in his sexy accent. "Get up. Get your purse. Put on some shoes, and go get in your car."

"okay.." I said. A chill ran down my legs. I did just what he asked.

We met up about 15 minutes later. When I pulled up behind his truck, he hopped out and walked to my car. He opened my door and took my hand. He shut my door and backed me up against my car. He kissed me.

And I thought I heard angels sing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home